Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Burning Calories is Snow Easy!

My kids are rejoicing over the fact that today and tomorrow, they STILL don't have to go back to school. We're all snowed in here and just relaxing. Though, there are plenty out there that are toiling away and shoveling snow and what not. The good news is, shoveling snow is GREAT exercise! The bad news is, you can easily overdo it and/or get hurt doing it. It was a close call for this guy. Don't be "that guy". ;) Be careful! Or, you could just have your dog do it lol. Personally, I want to give a big public thank you to my Dad for being so nice and always bringing over the snow blower and plowing out my driveway. Thanks, Dad!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Stay safe and warm! Hopefully, you don't have to shovel TOO much; but at least you'll be burning some calories (and maybe you'll have a little fun with it; like the guy in the video below). Yeah, the temperature is in the negatives right now so I'm thinking a coat WILL be required to dance and shovel! Be infused! God bless you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment