Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm Finished! What's Next?!

Guess what?! I'm DONE with my Les Mills Combat workout schedule! It was definitely tough, but worth it (and that was just the BASIC one! I'll do the REALLY tough one at a later date). I'll take some stats tomorrow (as well as some "after" pictures so I can get a FREE t-shirt for completing the program). I don't expect there will be much change (I have a long way to go and I wasn't on any special eating plan other than Shakeology) but I definitely feel better and stronger regardless!

So, what's next for me? I'm not going to do a set program for a while. Let's just say I have a LOT in the works right now (concerning my personal life). However, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop working out! Gosh, no! I'm just going to enjoy doing whatever I feel like doing without being tied down to one program. I'll probably walk/run outside, do a little Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, Turbo Jam, Focus T25, Turbo Fire, or whatever I feel like! I'm also kind of eagerly waiting on PIYO to come out (click here to be the first to know when it does so you can get it before it sells out! By the way, 21 Day Fix is FINALLY off of back order!).

Speaking of Turbo Fire, it's on sale this month!! It's definitely one of my personal favorites! Chalene Johnson is one of my preferred trainers! She is very spunky, positive, and motivating! Not only that, but she is an EXCELLENT choreographer! The music and the workout moves that she uses is not only a great calorie burning fest, it's lots of fun!

By the way, Turbo Fire isn't the only challenge pack on sale! P90X3 is on sale too! This program is perfect for those that love intense and effective programs but don't want to spend a ton of time working out. It's only 30 minutes a day!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Watch the two videos below to get an idea of what the programs are like! Let me know if you have any questions! Be sure to order soon! These deals are only available until the end of this month (and summer is right around the corner, so it's time to get fit!). Be infused! God bless you!






No comments:

Post a Comment