Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Fruit Salsa!

Believe it or not, things are FINALLY starting to warm up around here! I thought the long winter would never end! Now, it's Spring and heading into Summer already! I don't know about you, but there has already been some outdoor grilling going on in my my family! :) It's definitely prime cookout weather!

So, what kind of side dishes and appetizers go great with those burgers and brats? How about some fruit salsa? Yeah, FRUIT salsa! The best part is, you get taste AND low calories! Fruit is delicious and nutritious; and FULL of anti-oxidants! You can't go wrong with some of nature's best!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you have a lovely weekend (especially if you are celebrating Mother's Day!). Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment