Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Taking a Break this Week

This is going to be a busy week! I have a lot going on; mainly the upcoming city-wide garage sale this weekend. So, I think I'm going to take a break from blogging for the week because I have a lot of cleaning, sorting, and pricing to do (be sure to visit the Willowbrook addition to see what we've got! We're always a VERY busy area when this event is going on and have LOTS of nice stuff! Just don't park where the police have specified not to or you WILL get a parking ticket).

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I'll leave you with this video. It's the sermon that I talked about last week (which includes a really cool skit). Watch it! You'll be glad you did! I can't wait until they post the video from yesterday's sermon! I was going to blog a bit about it last night, but I didn't have the time to do so. Be infused! God bless you!



The Perfect Execution: Part 1 - Peace With God from Vineyard Community Church on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment