Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Tropical Breeze Shakeology!

I just can't say enough how glad I am to be seeing less winter weather and a lot warmer temperatures! I know we've all be thinking warm thoughts and been daydreaming of tropical things!

That's why I thought I would share this Tropical Breeze recipe from my Shakeology website.  The recipe calls for the vegan tropical strawberry, but my personal preference is the regular strawberry that they recently came out with (it tastes much better). Whichever you prefer, it will make for a great shake!


Tropical Breeze Shakeology

1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
1 cup coconut (or almond) milk
1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
1 orange, peeled and divided in segments
1/2 medium banana

Mix ingredients in a blender with desired amount of ice. Enjoy!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment