Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Quick Update

I am almost done with my second week of Les Mills Combat. It's going pretty good; sore, but good. ;) I am enjoying it for the most part and I've got Results and Recovery Formula (and Shakeology...of course!) to get me through; and a lot of prayer lol. It's still not too late to take advantage of the March promotions! You can join me in Combat! :)

The other thing that I wanted to mention is that now through the end of March, you can try a 30-day bottle of the ActiVit Multivitamins. All you pay is $4.95 shipping and handling! So, if you've ever thought about trying ActiVit, now is the time to do it!


Grace and peace to you, my friends! That's all I really have for today. My only other reminder is about my $25.00 e-gift card drawing. Read my post about how to enter! :) Be infused! God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment