Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It's Time to Get Back!

First day back to school!
The beginning of the year is always so full of hope and optimism as resolutions are made (and often broken fairly quickly). Much like January, August is like a fresh start. It's the month where everything seems to get "back" on track and you're ready to finish strong in the last half of the year. The kids go back to school (yes, thank goodness!) and the standard routine kind of goes back to normal as we get ready for Fall. I don't know about you, but I like football season and watching the premieres of my favorite shows (who else is excited for "Once Upon A Time," "The Big Bang Theory," "The Flash," and "Arrow"?! Oh, and "Heroes Reborn"!!!).

It's also the perfect time to refocus and get back into the fitness groove now that Summer is winding down. You might have already read that my husband and I have declared that we're getting "back" to working out. We have ordered Piyo and it's on its way! Soon, we'll be getting "back" to the weight and fitness level that we need to be! I am super thrilled that we're going to be doing it together! Accountability makes a big difference!

How about you? Would you like to do Piyo with us? "Like" Infusion 413 on Facebook and request to join the motivation group! Having a support group where you can encourage (and be encouraged) is a vital key to success! Even if Piyo isn't your program of choice, you can still join! I can help you choose a program that you'll enjoy. Team Beachbody guarantees your satisfaction; you can send it back for a refund if you don't like it! :) There are so many to choose from! This month, their NEWEST program (Cize) is on special! It will likely be my next program after I'm done with Piyo because I LOVE Shaun T! His programs have always been fun and given me great results! I can't wait to treat myself to dancing it up once we finish Piyo!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Please, feel free to comment and/or contact me! I'm looking forward to getting in better shape and hope you will follow our progress (and be inspired to achieve your own!). Maybe I'll even do ChaLean Extreme again once I get my endurance built up (or maybe even have the guts to try the new program from Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev called "The Master's Hammer & Chisel - coming soon....be the FIRST to know when it's available!). Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment