Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Another Peachy Recipe!

I thought I would continue celebrating National Peach Month with another recipe. If peaches aren't your thing, I apologize. To peach their own. ;)

Today's recipe is for Peaches and Creme Shakeology! I love that there are so many ways to vary up the daily shake! You don't have to have just plain old vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, greenberry, or the vegan flavors. Variety is so much fun!

Peaches and  Creme Shakeology

1 serving Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup frozen sliced peaches
2/3 cup water
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice

Mix in a blender with ice (more or less to suit consistency preference). You can also add any of the new Shakeology boost powders for added benefits (Focused Energy, Power Greens, Digestive Health). Enjoy!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Click here for more Shakeology recipes! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment