Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Slow Cooker Tomato Soup!

It's hard to believe, but we're almost half way through September already! That means, Fall and cold weather are almost here....again. :/ Though, there ARE some perks to the cooler temperatures. While taking walks outside this week, I rather enjoyed the gentle rain and the fact that I wasn't overheating. Cloudy and cooler days aren't all that bad. In fact, that just means I can start wearing more layers again...and SCARVES! I sure do enjoy scarves; and am wearing one right now! I actually invested in a cheap scarf hanger a while back lol.

The other benefit to the chilly weather is the warm foods that we usually forget about in the Summer months. When I saw this recipe, I immediately started thinking of that wonderful feeling of being warmed from the inside out by a nice bowl of hot soup. Tomato soup has a lot of great nutrients in it too, so this is sure to be a great go-to for when you want something healthy and satisfying! I also like that it's a slow cooker recipe because you can just stick all the ingredients in the pot, turn it on, and come home to a welcoming and delicious aroma when you arrive home from work!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you have a safe and enjoyable weekend; no matter what the weather! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment