Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Patriotic Fruit Skewers!

Independence Day is just a week away! That means fireworks, food, and fun!! Praise be to God for all the men and women who have made the celebration possible! May we always remember the sacrifices made and the lives given for our freedom!

If you are looking for ways to get into the patriotic spirit without consuming too many holiday calories, this might be a good and simple recipe for you! Check out these Patriotic Fruit Skewers! That's easy enough to do, right? All that for only 80 calories a serving! Can't beat that! Plus, you're getting those wonderful antioxidants in all those berries (which is always a good thing!).

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It's going to be a bittersweet one for me! Tomorrow is my last day at my current job. Then, I'll be busy preparing for my wedding which is next weekend! Plus, I'll be packing up and moving things in the coming weeks as well. Prayers for strength, endurance, etc. (and to find a new job) would be appreciated! May we all be infused! God bless us and this great nation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment