Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Workout Booster

For anyone that is doing a high intensity program, the Results and Recovery Formula is definitely a must have! This isn't even about a "sales" thing. From what other coaches and customers have shared with me (and from my own personal experience with it) you definitely don't want to be without this stuff when you're doing something like Insanity, Turbo Fire, Focus T25, P90X, etc. I made sure to drink it when when I did ChaLean Extreme, Turbo Fire, and Focus T25 because when you're doing something THAT strenuous (and are trying to build muscle) you NEED the drink to fuel and rebuild yourself. It really does help!! It has the protein and vitamins that your muscles need to repair and rebuild as well as fuel you to get through your workout! It's great stuff (and it tastes good too!). I highly recommend it and strongly encourage it if you're doing an intense program! It's a great boost to your workout!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you have a great week! Be infused! God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment