Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Taste of Summer in Winter!

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this winter weather! I'm just aching for spring and summer to get here! Not only that, but I miss the summer foods (and drinks) that come with the seasons! In fact, I made sure to get a freckled lemonade (strawberry lemonade) at Red Robin a few days ago just so I could have a little taste of summer lol.

It's obvious that we can't pick the weather we want (unless you're one of those fortunate people that can take off to the tropics whenever you want!). So, the next best thing is getting to pick some of those favorite foods/drinks that I mentioned. How about Strawberry Lemonade SHAKEOLOGY?!! Don't you just LOVE how you can drink something healthy that tastes like a TREAT?!


Strawberry Lemondate Shakeology

1 serving Strawberry Shakeology
1 cup water (or almond milk)
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. pure maple syrup

Mix ingredients in a blender and add desired amount of ice to suit your consistency preference.

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you're having a great weekend and that this recipe will help you enjoy a little summer in the midst of this cold winter! It's just around the corner! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment