Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You're the Next 21 Day Fix Success Story!

Wow! A few months ago when 21 Day Fix was released, it sold out quickly!! It took a while before they could even get the program back in stock (there was a WAITING LIST!). In other words, it's super popular and wildly successful! Not only is it a great workout program, but it effectively teaches eating and portion control. I have had several customers do this program and I've been loving their "before" and "after" photos (don't forget to submit your photos to the Team Beachbody challenge when you finish a program for a FREE t-shirt of the program you completed!).

Anyways, yeah....Team Beachbody is fully stocked and ready to offer their awesome deal on the 21 Day Fix challenge pack again (which is the program PLUS Shakeology)! The deal also applies to the 21 Day Fix in Spanish! So, check out the short video below and order it before it sells out.....AGAIN! :) You won't regret it! You'll be the next 21 Day Fix success story; losing weight and INCHES!

On another note, if you're Canadian, the coaching opportunity is now available for you too! So, if you have ever wanted to be a Team Beachbody coach, now you CAN!! Visit my website and check out the coaching section or contact me if you have any questions or need help. I would LOVE to have you on my team and show you the ropes! :)

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I'll do my best to start getting back to blogging regularly again. Life is almost kinda sorta normal lol. We still have a little bit of transitioning to do (and still waiting on my house to sell as well as a good job for me up here). Prayers are appreciated! Thanks for your support and understanding! No matter what, I'm still here for you and am always ready and willing to help you with your health, nutrition, and fitness goals. Be infused! God bless you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment