Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Loving February!

It's February already; month two of the new year! How's it going for you so far? I hope that it's shaping up to be a good year and that you're loving life!

Speaking of love, February is the month we usually think of love (considering Valentine's Day). It brings joy for some and dread for others depending on how one views the holiday. Regardless if you're single or attached, never forget that you ARE special and loved! Jesus loves you no matter what and in Him, your worth and purpose is found!

Personally, I have been hoping to focus more on my purpose in Him this year. Not only am I hoping to do that spiritually, but physically as well. I have always struggled to do well both nutritionally and fitness-wise, but I'm hoping to improve and take care of myself. I'm far from perfect, but I am definitely headed in the right direction. :) If you're hoping to do the same, there is a new fitness program that has just come out. The NEW 21 Day Fix Extreme has just been released. It's on special this month; as well as the original 21 Day Fix program. Everyone I know that has done this program has had great results; losing pounds and LOTS of inches...in just 21 days! Combined with Shakeology and it's even better! This program is something I might do at some point, but right now, I've just been working my way back into a workout routine. I'm not pressuring myself too hard yet; doing something is better than nothing! Same goes for all of you. Remember to ease into things. It doesn't have to be "all or nothing".

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Sorry to be so brief, but I don't have much to say right now. Things have slowed down to a normal pace now that the major holidays are over, but there is still a lot going on at the moment. I suppose it never ends, really lol. Anyways, I hope you are blessed and that everyone is taking care of themselves. Be safe (and warm) as we hopefully wrap up the winter season soon! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment