Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Life and New Programs!!

I can't believe that my wedding is less than two weeks away now! I am in a state of awe and excitement (as well as the typical fatigue and scatterbrained-ness lol). So many new changes and adventures to begin!

Speaking of new, I wanted to make sure I took a moment to make sure everyone was aware of the fantastic new programs and savings available! I may be a little busy, but I just had to spare some time to share the big new releases with you!

The first thing I need to announce is that PIYO IS FINALLY HERE!! That's right! Chalene Johnson's new program has officially been released! As predicted, it's a HOT SELLER so if you want to get Piyo before it sells out (and at the special deals offered) you'll have to act FAST!! Order the base kit and get FREE bonus DVDs and FREE SHIPPING! Upgrade to the deluxe package and get a FREE YOGA MAT in addition to the bonus DVDs and FREE SHIPPING! And, there is also the challenge pack too! Watch the video below for more details!

There are also two more programs that have just been released; 21 Day Fix (in Spanish) and the all new 3 Day Refresh program. If you have ever wanted a short, easy-to-follow, and a big jump start to weight-loss, THIS IS IT!! Lose a few pounds in a few days and be on your way to better health! These are also on sale for a limited time so check it out and order before time runs out (or they sell out!). DON'T WAIT!

Also, there are only a few days left to take advantage of this month's deals (the Insanity and Shaun T Dance pack deals). Shop my store to get one of these programs while they're still available and on sale! :)

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I'll be back to my regular blogging as soon as I can! Once the transitioning/moving is finished, I'll be able to resume life as normal (if there is such a thing lol). As always, I'm still here for you no matter what! Contact me if you have any questions and join my team if you haven't already! It's FREE and I would love to be your coach! Be infused! God bless you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment